Wednesday 26 August 2015

Sachin Tendulkar Records As Captain

Sachin tendulkar has played very few matches as captain. But he was arguably the best leader considered by many critics. Someone who has played more than 200 tests and ODI’s you can expect a great captaincy from him. But for Sachin he was never good with captaincy even though he has played numerous matches with the great leaders of Indian cricket team yet but he never accepted captaincy on his own. 

Upon his retirement he was give a chance to take the leadership in his hands he tried his best but could not able to prove the worthy of captaincy but still he is the greatest of all time no doubt. In an interview he said that I believe to play openly with heart you have get lose from everything and the pressure of captaincy that is not made for me and since then I want to play cricket on my terms and want to make my own legacy that will always move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment